Where's Waldo? Magazine was a short-lived magazine published quarterly by Welsh Publishing Group, Inc from 1992 to 1993. Only two issues were produced.
Recurring features and columns included:
- Greetings From Waldo - a personal letter to readers from Waldo.
- Wizard Whitebeard's Wisdom - odd tricks and trivia from Wizard Whitebeard
- Waldo News - Updates and information on new Where's Waldo products and productions.
- Collector's Pullout Poster - An exclusive removable center fold poster featuring Waldo and friends.
- Waldo Hall of Fame - Profiles on famous explorers and historical travelers.
- WoofTales - A two-page comic adventure staring Woof.
- Games & Puzzles - Mazes, word searches, puzzles, games, etc.
- Stop! It's Not Over Yet! - A list of things to go back and find in the pages of the magazine.
Other notable features included an exclusive interview with Martin Handford in issue 1, a showcase of Handford's early childhood artwork in issue 2, and a step-by-step "how to draw Waldo" guide.
The basic subscription price was $7.80 (US) per year ($1.95 per issue).
Publisher: Donald E. Welsh
VP/Editoral Director: Katy Dobbs
Design Director: Pegi Goodman
Editor: Adam Philips
Art Director: Jim Iucci
Copy Editor: Robin Bromley
Editorial Assistant: Christine Sokoloski
Vice President/Adversiting: Myles Grossman
Advertising Director: Jacob Hill
Account Managers: Charlotte DeFuria & Scott Morehouse (issue 1) / Glenn Maiorano & Matthew Redd (issue 2)
Marketing Manager: Andrea E. Wilson
West Coast Advertising Managers: Jackie Neumeier & Debra Allsopp
Vice President/Associate Publisher: Samuel O. J. Spivy
© Martin Handford / Where's Waldo? Inc. 1992 & 1993
Printed in the USA
Where's Waldo? Magazine
Welsh Publishing Group, Inc.