|The Living Exhibits|
|Air date||November 16, 1991|
|Run time||23 minutes|
|Be on the lookout for...|
| A topsy-turvy tower, a carpet flyer loosing his lunch, a stairway to nowhere and a henway.|
|Preceded by||The Land of the Carpet Flyers|
|Followed by||Ahead of the Future|
Wenda calls Waldo and Woof for help when Wizard Whitebeard gets stuck in the movie picture at Wenda's Theater. After helping the Wizard, Waldo learns of a problem in the Land of the Living Museum. Waldo invites Wenda along on their adventure. Waldo, Woof, and Wenda, with Odlaw trailing behind, head off to the museum. There they meet Okey Dokey, the museum's curator, who informs them of the problem – the art is being stolen. Soon they are introduced to resident artist Norwood Oou.
The three travelers visit the ancient Rome section of the museum in search of clues and find themselves in the middle of a gladiator match. After a few close calls, Waldo learns that Emperor Nero's harp was stolen. They continue to follow the clues to the Egyptian exhibit. They learn that Cleopatra's golden pussy cat was stolen as well. There are a few more close calls as they explore the pyramids – meanwhile Wenda takes a lot more pictures. With all the clues and Wenda's pictures, Waldo solves the crime and saves the day.
This episode was based off the illustration "Museum" from Where's Waldo, the illustration "Fun and Games in Acient Rome" from Find Waldo Now, the illustration "The Riddle of the Pyramids" from Find Waldo Now.
Thanx for that hard work, sustain the nice perorfm Wonderful perorfm, I'm likely to start off a tiny Weblog Engine training course perorfm utilizing your internet site I am hoping you take pleasure in running a blog together with the common BlogEngine.internet.Thethoughts you express are truly brilliant. Wish you are going to correct some far more posts. Thanx for that hard work, sustain the nice perorfm Wonderful perorfm, I'm likely to start off a tiny Weblog Engine training course perorfm utilizing your internet site I am hoping you take pleasure in running a blog together with the common BlogEngine.internet.Thethoughts you express are truly brilliant. Wish you are going to correct some far more posts.
- The movie that Wizard Whitebeard gets stuck in is actual black and white "live action" film footage with the animated Wizard inserted.
- The musical montage, "Always Got a Smile on my Face", features clips from other episodes of the show. Clips from 8 of the 13 episodes is included in the montage (episodes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 13)
- This is the only episode of the series to feature the character Wenda (although a large picture of her can be seen hanging in Waldo's House during the opening theme of every episode).
- Okey Dokey: I haven't seen you in here before!
- Waldo: That's because I haven't been here before.
- Okey Dokey: Oh yeah. Well, in that case, where were you on the night of June 18, 1954?
- Waldo: I wasn't born yet.
- Okey Dokey: Actually, that's a good answer.