|The Great Ball Game|
|Air date||October 5, 1991|
|Run time||23 minutes|
|Be on the lookout for...|
|Preceded by||It's A Gruel, Gruel World|
|Followed by||Draining the Deep|
King Fussifuss is in trouble when the crown trophy goes missing. Without the trophy the great ball players who populate the land will turn against him and his kingdom will be lost to his evil step-brother. Waldo and Woof are on the case. The two traveling companions follow a trail of riddles and clues to find the crown trophy. Waldo dodges ball-players, jumps down the giant ball pit, navigates the “maze of no return”, meets monsters and weirdos, rides a balloon, and still manages to stays one step ahead of Odlaw. Waldo races to unravel the mystery before the final ball game finishes, and the players discover the trophy is gone. He even gets involved in the sports himself when he helps win the giant tie-breaking game for the missing trophy.
In order of appearance
- The Narrator, Odlaw, Waldo, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard, the great ball-game players, King Fussifuss, The Royal Translator, Blech, old man, Hedge Monster, Maze Hustler, Gundra
- Wizard Whitebeard and the vampire Fang (from "My Left Fang") can be seen sitting in the stands watching the great ball game.
- Odlaw: I’d like to help you stop Waldo from finding the crown trophy.
- Evil Prince:'' Who are you?
- Odlaw: I’m the chap who teams up with cuds like you every week, while I follow Waldo around and try to steal his stick.
- Odlaw: Evil step-brother, you say? Not that I know the bloke, but I already like him?
- King Fussifuss: You guh eeh go! (You don't want to know (Blech)!)
- Blech: What's he saying?
- Royal Translator: You don't want to know, sir.