|Air date||September 21, 1991|
|Run time||23 minutes|
|Be on the lookout for...|
| A two-headed unicorn, an upside-down ladder, two trees in love, and a grey ’79 Chevy with a dent in the right fender.|
|Preceded by||My Left Fang|
|Followed by||It's A Gruel, Gruel World|
When Fred and his evil army start destroying the magic forest, Waldo and Woof are sent to the rescue. The two travelers are sent by Wizard Whitebeard to find a magic fruit that will help protect and restore the forest. With the aide of Queen Emeralda, the Green Ladies and the Mud Men, Waldo sets out to help restore nature from the grasp of the evil "bucket-heads". Meanwhile, Odlaw tries to impress the evil leader Fred and join his army in order to help him finally get Waldo, and his magic walking stick. Finally, the two sides collide in a climatic battle over the magical forest. In the end, Waldo and his forest friend prevail over the evil army and the woods are restored.
This episode was based off the illustration "The Fighting Foresters" from The Great Waldo Search.
In order of appearance
- The Narrator, Woof, Waldo, Odlaw, Wizard Whitebeard, Queen Emeralda, Fred, the evil grey knights, Greeny Green, Greenola, Greenella, Greenilla, Green-Green, Green-Green-Green, the living mud, unihorse
- Narrator: Little does Waldo know that he’s being watched by that mean, nasty, low-some...
- Odlaw: Um...I believe you left out disgusting.
- Narrator: Oh-yeah, sorry. And disgusting, Odlaw!
- Odlaw: Thanks, much.
- Queen Emeralda: Hey, where the heck is he? Where’s Wall-dink? Um, Wallpaper. Wallaby. Where’s What’s-his-face?
- Waldo: Woof, I see you’re interested in my latest acquisition. It’s a gift from the Ogga-Nogga-Boogga people of the lower Begonia – which is much like the upper Begonia, only lower.